Monday, June 29, 2015

Chapter 16.

1- describe a decision you struggled to make.

   
   The most difficult thing is to leave your family when you were 18. It was a year ago, when I left my family and came to the  USA. Last year has totally changed my life, to be more responsible for everything. That's made me stronger than what I was. Also, I read an English quote it's said  " bad decisions make great stories" when I read this quote I remember what I did.


3- what was the longest period of time you were absent from school? What happened?


          Before three years ago I had  surgery on my right knee. That happened, when i was playing soccer someone hit me in my knee. I was crying in the middle of the stadium. I was thinking that I couldn't walk at play again. Also, I got A medical excuse for three months. I think that is the most beautiful thing of this story.

1 comment: