Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Chapter #9

Describe a bond that you feel with a person who is special to you. How did this bond develop?

              The strongest bond I have ever felt is with my lovely mother. We always share our feelings between each other. If I talk to her when I am sad, I know that she will not let me go until she makes sure that I'm okay. Also, sometimes I don't tell her that I'm sad or not good, but she could recognize that something happened to me.

Would you like to see your native country's population expand? Why or why not?

              Of course I would like to see my native country's population everywhere in the world, because we're as an Arabic are very root people. So when I see many  Saudi people I feel safe and happy. Also, I am foreign in USA and for sure I will get some homesick or something like that, they will help me and make me a little more happy.

1 comment:

  1. It's important to surround ourselves with the people we are most comfortable with and who love us.

    ReplyDelete